To view answers, just click on the question.
- Do I have to finish the course in one sitting?No, you do not. Our course software is designed so that you can log out and log back in at any time and the course will begin from where you left off. After logging back in to your account using the username and password you created initially, go to the dashboard section of the site. This will bring you to your personal archive of any courses taken in the past as well as courses you are in the process of taking. From here, just click on the “Take Course” button next to the course you left off from.
- How long do I have to complete my course after I enroll?You have up to 1 year to complete your course after you enroll.
- Will I receive a certificate after taking the course and passing the exam?Yes. After passing the final exam, you can print a personalized certificate that will include your name, the date the certificate was printed, the course taken, the certificate number, as well as the company name and website address should anyone want to contact us to verify the authenticity of the certificate.
- Can I also get a wallet ID card for the course I took?Yes, wallet ID cards can be purchased as an option when selecting your course. For example, if you want to take the OSHA Hazwoper 8 Hour Refresher course, there is an option to take it w/ the ID card or just the course on its own (which would still come with the certificate). The wallet ID cards come laminated and are shipped from our office in Plainfield, IL within 48 business hours of completing the course.
- What if I don’t pass the course exam?You can retake the exams on all of our courses up to 3 times until you do pass them. The minimum passing score for all exams is 70%.
- When does my certificate expire?Outside of the Hazwoper Refresher training that we offer (annual refresher requirement), OSHA does not mandate an expiration or refresher requirement for our other training courses. However, many companies will tend to get their people re-trained on a given standard every 2-3 years. Or, companies will require any contractor performing work on their site to be re-trained annually or every 2 years, etc. It tends to be dictated more by the internal policies of the organization responsible. That is why, on our certificates, we place the date of completion on the certificate.